It just took me an hour to discover why my blog server kept hanging every time I tried to fetch the new entry. The image it referenced was not world-readable.

This is terrifically embarrassing. It might be a defence that my blog server has the world's worst error messages in this scenario, but this is still a source of embarrassment because I wrote it myself.

https://ww.telent.net/2019/11/18/got_the_power probably not worth the time spent on it, imo

https://github.com/telent/yablog/ point and laugh

telent/yablog

yet another blog engine. Contribute to telent/yablog development by creating...

GitHub